London, England songwriter and singer, Dua Lipa- makeup artist Lisa Eldrige has spoken with Cosmopolitan Magazine on how to change that oily skin to that glow.
Lisa states the secret behind a complexion that’s glowy, not greasy, is to use two different products on the face, then skip moisturizer and use a hydrating liquid highlighter and SPF instead.
Here are Lisa’s steps:
- Start with spritzing an alcohol-free toning mist
- Skip the moisturizer, instead add light-weight cream highlighter (skin perfector)
- Add a pore refiner corrector cream on your T-zone
- Add some gel-cream – Lisa recommends “Heliocare gel-cream” with SPF
- Add a matte finish concealer under the eyes
- Finish off with a water-based blush
- According to Lisa (who’s prone to an oily T-zone herself), the secret behind
Then get ready to GLOW all day!