Vital Radio 131 with Porter Robinson & Mahan M2J Javadi
Hour 1:Mahan M2J Javadi
(Right Click, Save As)
Mahan M2J Javadi gets back to his big-bassline love affair, and hits out with some extra large electro house jams.
M2J (Mahan Javadi) always brings something new to the table. Holding no musical boundaries, M2J spins a wide range of Electronic Music ranging from Downtempo to House to Breaks and more. In addition, Mahan has gained quite a reputation for integrating rare and unreleased mash-ups and remixes of popular hip-hop and rock tracks into his sets.
With over 22,000 plays on Mugasha.com of his last resident mix on Vital Radio, Mahan Javadi returns with another banger! Grab you favorite bass capable headphones, turn it up and enjoy!
1. The Noisy Freaks – D.R.E.A.M (Asian Trash Boy Remix)
2. Justrock – So Fucking Noise (Original Mix)
3. Feed Me & Kill The Noise – Muscle Rollers (Original Mix)
4. The Noisy Freaks – Fast Chased (Dead C.A.T Bounce Remix)
5. Yo Majesty – Club Action (Matt Helders Dirty Remix)
6. Rolf Honey – Blast Up (Yuksek Edit)
7. Sunko – Kickin’ My Brain (Original Mix)
8. Laidback Luke & Jonathan Mendelsohn – Till Tonight (MSTRKRFT Remix)
9. Porter Robinson – I’m On Fire (Original Mix)
10. Hirshee – Get Live (Original Mix)
11. Calvertron, Qualver – Raw 2 Da Floor (Lazy Rich Remix)
12. Kid Sister & Carte Blanche – Do! Do! Do! (Laidback Luke Remix)
13. Fischerspooner – Supply & Demand (D.I.M. Mix)
14. DJ Pipes – Sound Therapy (Original Mix)
Hour 2: Gigi Barocco
(Right Click, Save As)
Unlikely doesn’t even begin to describe Porter Robinson’s rapid ascent to the forefront of the world of dance music. Hailing from North Carolina, 18-year-old Porter Robinson had never set foot in a club when his smash hit “Say My Name” shot to number one on Beatport’s Electro-House chart, making people do just that on dancefloors and DJ booths across the globe.
Complex yet catchy, and classic yet cutting edge, Porter Robinson’s instantly recognizable sound has earned him the raving support of legendary producers such as Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, David Guetta, The Crystal Method and Armand Van Helden, and landed him shows across the globe – all before he has even had the chance to finish high school.
Some might call Porter a prodigy, but that label belies his musical maturity and ignores his years of production experience, which reveal themselves in the way he blends the best of seemingly distinct genres into a style uniquely his own. His massive electro hooks paired with nasty dubstep warbles and shimmering trance breakdowns transcend tired genre adjectives like “progressive” or “fidget”, taking listeners into an uncharted territory of hard-hitting house music.
1. Paul Harris vs. Eurhythmics – I Want You (Bar 9 remix)
2. Datsik, Excision – Boom (Skism Remix)
3. Skrillex, Bare Noize, Foreign Beggars – Scatta
4. Skrillex – Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites (Noisia Remix)
5. Nero (UK) – Innocence
6. Twist (UK) – Fear
7. Feed Me – Grand Theft Ecstasy
8. Dada Life – Unleash the F**king Dada
9. Deadmau5 – Cthulhu Sleeps
10. Spencer & Hill – Dub Disco (Lucky Date Remix, Porter Robinson Edit)
11. Wolfgang Gartner – Illmerica
12. Felguk – Whatever Clever (Dirtyloud Remix)
13. Porter Robinson, Lazy Rich, Sue Cho – Hello (Original Mix)
14. Porter Robinson – The Wildcat (Lazy Rich Remix)
15. Porter Robinson – Say my Name (Original Mix)
16. Porter Robinson – Say my Name vs. I Will Be Here vs. Conscindo (Live Edit)
17. Steve Aoki, Bloody Beetroots – Warp 1.9 (Original Mix)
18. Tim Berg, Avicii – Seek Brokmance (Porter Robinson Dub Remix)
19. Spencer & Hill – Less Go (Porter Robinson Remix)