Hate that your foundation looks like a layer on top of a layer? Watch this video and learn how to avoid this look.
- Foundation before concealer.
- Use a lightweight liquid concealer.
- Thinnest consistency blends are better.
- Do not rub in your foundation, instead use a sponge to pat the skin.
- Set your foundation with a translucent powder, pat with sponge.
- Do not add more powder to oily skin, instead blot the access oil with a thin layer of tissue.
In my words- overall just stay hydrated to bypass the need of foundation!